About the role
We are seeking a highly talented, passionate and goal-driven professional to join our Cambridge MA. Team. This role will help gain market share through the management of e-procurement solutions both direct to customers and in conjunction with third party companies (e.g. VWR)
Roles & responsibilities:
- Assist with handling incoming requests for new electronic catalogs, eInvoicing and PO integration
- Assist to coordinate contract review with legal.
- Work on successful implementation of e-Procurement solutions at customers facilities
- Handle all administration work in existing e-procurement sites to maintain solution and keep up to date.
- Work with customers to resolve any concerns regarding electronic catalog functionality
- Work with sales to maximize the uptake of e-procurement solution by the maximum number of potential users.
- Assist with tactical marketing campaigns to customers in the Abcam B2B EMEA eProcurement program
- Assist with market research and analysis (includes phone calls to customers), analyzing sales trends, industry trends in purchasing and creating excel and tableau dashboards for monitoring sales
- Assist with eProcurement program impact analysis and ROI, individual account review, and ensuring customer needs are met post enablement
- Assist to find opportunities to drive sales at institutions in the region
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in in Marketing/Sales/Life Sciences
- Experience with Sciquest, Ariba, or other eProcurement system
- Proficient in managing customer interface and relationship at a user level
- Ability to work cross functionally.
- Project Management
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Demonstrated ability for problem prevention, detection and resolution.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail and follow-through
- Experience in protein research, immunology and Immunohistochemistry
- Experience in a lab setting or biotech a plus
- Experience with Oracle ERP and Sales Cloud (or other CRM systems), Tableau
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!
Ever since 1998, when our founder, Jonathan Milner, started selling antibodies from the back of his bike, Abcam has aimed to help scientific researchers make breakthroughs faster. We now have offices and labs in the UK, the US, China and Japan, and as we continue to grow, we remain ambitious, driven by our customers’ success and their research needs.
It’s our goal to provide a world-standard in protein research tools, technical support and delivery. When you join Abcam, you’ll join a global business with the passion and the vision to become the most influential company, and, best-loved brand in life sciences.
Our culture is our key differentiator. We believe in empowering individuals, with responsibility given at an early stage. The working environment is fun and fast-paced, collaborative and outcome focused, with a strong customer focus. In addition to competitive salaries, we can offer an attractive flexible benefits package which includes share options, a culture focused on well-being and opportunities for growth and development.
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.