Logistic Administrator Job Description
We are looking for a Logistic Administrator who will help running our generation of cell line project.
The responsibilities include supporting our cell bank inventory and supply chain procedures, coordinating cell bank inventories, managing deliveries and shipping documentation. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized and have excellent stakeholder management. Ultimately, you will ensure that our team receive and deliver the accurate Cell Bank inventory on time.
- Generate template and labels for TC vials
- Update cell bank inventory
- Support shipments to CROs
- Track tissue culture production to ensure timely deliveries
- Prepare shipping documents (like manifest)
- Coordinate our supply chain procedures to maximize storage of cell bank
- Maintain updated records of internal requests
- Oversee the levels of our cell bank stock
- Provide information to other function about the status of their requests
- Work experience as a Logistics Administrator,
- Knowledge of Excel/ logistics software
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Good communication skills