About the role
The Regional Marketing Specialist will support regional revenue growth as part of a fast-paced, dynamic team through the execution of tactical marketing strategies.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Coordinate and support marketing and lead generation campaigns across multiple channels
- Eloqua email automation support for Regional Team, including email, campaign, and landing page creation.
- Assist in the optimization and execution of contact acquisition programs.
- Promotion support including email and campaign generation, landing page creation and maintenance, management of ongoing promotions, and monthly reporting and analysis.
- Monitor, research, and report regionally relevant competitor insights.
- Assist with monthly reports and data analysis.
- Maintain and create training documents, SOPs, and central resources.
- Work with marketing automation team on key customer data needed for regional campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent subjects
- 2-5 years’ experience in a tactical marketing role supporting multi-channel campaigns
- Hands-on experience with a marketing automation platform, preferably Eloqua
- Ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
- Ability to shift priorities effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to meet scheduled deliverables and timelines
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability for problem prevention, detection and resolution
- Travel both domestic and international is required of up to 20%
- 1+ years’ experience at a life science company
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!
Ever since 1998, when our founder, Jonathan Milner, started selling antibodies from the back of his bike, Abcam has aimed to help scientific researchers make breakthroughs faster. We now have offices and labs in the UK, the US, China and Japan, and as we continue to grow, we remain ambitious, driven by our customers’ success and their research needs.
It’s our goal to provide a world-standard in protein research tools, technical support and delivery. When you join Abcam, you’ll join a global business with the passion and the vision to become the most influential company, and, best-loved brand in life sciences.
Our culture is our key differentiator. We believe in empowering individuals, with responsibility given at an early stage. The working environment is fun and fast-paced, collaborative and outcome focused, with a strong customer focus. In addition to competitive salaries, we can offer an attractive flexible benefits package which includes share options, a culture focused on well-being and opportunities for growth and development.
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.