Operational Excellence Coordinator
About the role
The jobholder works with Operational Excellence Manager to lead and drive Continuous Improvement (CI) activities. Trains, coaches and directly applies lean tools and principles to all business functions within value streams and will work with site leadership to achieve significant improvements to business processes that are linked to site strategy and focused on the customer, resulting in balanced scorecard improvements.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Lead continuous improvement projects and programs to deliver on cost savings.
- Identify, develop and implement new approaches that drive continuous improvement in Productivity, Efficiency and Utilization.
- Apply lean tools and principles to create value by eliminating wastes.
- Develop and maintain site Value Stream Maps.
- Drive Continuous Improvement and Operational Excellence activities using Lean/Six sigma methodologies.
- Ensure that CI activities match the organization goals.
- Develop and support department KPI dashboards.
- Track metrics and report observations and analytics to department leaders. Assist departments to alter work habits in order to achieve stated goals.
- Develop capability of others through training sessions and project execution.
- Work with cross-functional team to develop and implement improvements.
You are a proven high performer with an intrinsic desire for continuous improvement. You have natural attention to detail and possess excellent communication, analytical, and organizational skills. You are comfortable driving accountability without direct reporting structure. You are a self-starter, driven, and motivated to continuously improve our processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, with a major of Engineering (Biological, Chemical, Process, Industrial, etc.);
- 2 years Multinational Corporation working experience;
- Strong understanding of Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques;
- Continuous improvement projects leading experience;
- Experience in the Life Sciences Industry;
- Good skill of oral and written English.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!
As an innovator in reagents and tools, we provide the research and clinical communities with tools and scientific support. We offer highly validated biological binders and assays to address important targets in critical biological pathways.
Already a pioneer in data sharing and ecommerce in the life sciences, our ambition is to be the most influential company in life sciences by helping advance global understanding of biology and causes of disease, which, in turn, will drive new treatments and improved health.
While we’ve evolved over the years to become a leading provider of life science research tools, our ethos remains the same as it was in 1998: helping scientists make breakthroughs faster by providing the highest quality reagents.