Responsible for managing a complex, large scale project to implement high-throughput methodologies for antibody discovery and development.
This role requires an experienced project manager to establish and maintain a robust project plan with strong governance framework. The person will be a strong influencer and leader to successfully deliver the benefits outlined within the business case.
The role will involve directing the project schedule, securing resources, and the identification and mitigation of risks and issues whilst working as part of a global NPD team.
· Project manage the Rapid RabMAb implementation project
· Establish and direct a delivery focused project plan to strict milestone deadlines
· Implement and maintain a communication plan
· Identify and manage global stakeholder relationships
· Ensure strategic and operational risks and issues are identified, assessed mitigation and monitored throughout the life of the project, with the engagement of senior stakeholders as appropriate
· Identify and monitor project performance measures which are reported in line with communication plan
· Work with all team members to actively manage dependencies within the project as well as interdependencies arising from business as usual activities
· Ensure an effective Change Management plan is in place for successful business implementation
· Create a collaborative environment within the project team to deliver the benefits set out in the business case
· Lead best practices in project management
· Monitor costs and project progression time, working to minimize both
· 5+ years experience managing a complex, large-scale project
· PRINCE2, PMP or equivalent project management accreditation or experience
· Experience of managing a business transformation project desirable
· Business knowledge and financial tracking
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Fluent in English for written and verbal communication
· Experience of influencing at a leadership level and across cross-functional departments
· Big picture view, while keeping an eye on the detail
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Up to 25% travel possible
· Experience in life science is preferred
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!